DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off power. Remove playfield glass.
- Use a Philips head screwdriver to remove the screw from the left ramp support screw (which loops to the right side in front of Stay Puft. Lift the playfield and remove ramp bracket nut.
- Lower the playfield and attach the trap to the right ramp using existing hardware (an additional screw is also provided if needed). Unplug the in-line molex connector and feed the wiring down through the hole where the right ramp goes under the playfield.
- Replace the right ramp. The wiring should run between the ramp and the playfield.
- Lift the playfield and reattach the Molex ends. Locate the Ghost Trap flashers near the rear of the playfield. Unplug the Ghost Trap flasher connector and plug in the Ghost Trap connector. Plug the other end of the Ghost Trap flasher in the second connector.
- Use zip ties to attach wiring harness along playfield wiring in key positions to keep wire in place.
- Installation is complete.