DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off power and remove glass. Remove balls. NOTE: do not attach the additional tape to the Goal LED until instructed to do so in these instructions.
- Lift the playfield and locate the goal mechanism. Feed the wire through the gap next to the board at the rear of the goal.
- Lower the playfield and feed the Goal LED as shown around the back and side of the goal.
- Once the LED is fed through the back and side of the goal, feed the LED through the opening behind the goal post the the 'net'. Attach the tape to the LED and attach underneath the top of the goal.
- Lower the playfield and carefully remove the slack from above the playfield on the Goal LED.
- Locate the Stryker award VUK as shown.
- Attach the Stryker award LED utilizing the double sided tape on the back of the bracket. Ensure the LED is facing toward the inside of the VUK.
- Locate the board on the far left of the playfield near as shown. Unplug the 3 pin IDC from the board and attach the IDC from the product to the board and reattach the games IDC to the second IDC on the product (second photo shows product installed on the games board). Utilize the zip ties to attach the wire to the existing playfield harness.
- Lower the playfield, replace the balls and glass. Installation is complete.