DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off game and remove glass.
- Remove screw on Arena Ramp and attach RV to the ramp using existing hardware.
- Remove Plastic #15 below arena ramp. Set aside.
- Feed wires through hole in playfield as shown. Use wire zip ties to attach wire along ramp hex post (we recommend attaching at top and bottom of post).
- Lift playfield and locate the pop bumper flasher area.
- PRO VERSION: Find the terminal strip in between the two right most pop bumpers. Attach the alligator clips to the terminal strip as shown.
- PREMIUM VERSION: Locate the wires and the railroad flasher socket in the middle of the pop bumpers. To make the connection, attach the red wire clip to the lug with the orange wire on it (you will likely may need to peel back the heat shrink to get a good connection.) Attach the black wire clip to the other lug on the socket. Ensure the connections are on solid and that the clips are not touching each other or another piece of metal anywhere.
- Lower playfield and reattach Plastic 15. Installation is complete!