DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
NOTE: SUPER LE OWNERS
You will need to remove the stock Batmobile and Boat in order to complete this installation.
- Turn off game and remove glass and pinballs.
- Unplug the Batmobile harness at the joint using the instructions below. PLEASE HANDLE WITH CARE AS WIRES ARE FRAGILE.
- Remove the hardware from the ramp connected to plastic as shown.
- Remove the shooter lane plastic to reveal the LEDs beneath. SUPER LE OWNERS: Remove the stock Batmobile and Boat and set aside.
- Remove the top LED by pushing down and twisting.Attach the Batmobile bracket to the screw and feed the rectifier through the LED hole.
- Slide Batmobile over shooter lane, reattach LED and attach hardware to secure Batmobile. Reattach shooter lane plastic.
- Lift the playfield and locate Node Board 8 at the top of the playfield. Disconnect the seven position GI connector.
- Attach the Batmobile connector with the white z-connector to the unplugged seven position connector from the game. Connect the second connector back to the Node board.
- Lower playfield- installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.