DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game and remove glass and pinballs.
- Remove plastic 07 from the right rear of the playfield.
- IN-LINE MOLEX VERSION: Unhook the molex from the wiring harness and feed the end through the hole under plastic 07. Attach LED using 3M tape facing toward Riddler Kickout as shown. Lift the playfield and reattach inline molex connector.
NO-MOLEX VERSION: Attach LED as shown in photo above and run harness wiring toward backboard corner and under the playfield.
- Attach the second LED to the outside of the VUK so that the LED shines in toward the hole.
- Locate the open six position pin connection on Node board 8C as shown. Attach the connector directly to the board with the black wire aligning to the ground connection.
- Lower the playfield- installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.