DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game and remove glass and pinballs.
- Remove the hardware from plastic 07 in the back right corner of the playfield.
- Run the Bat Signal wiring through the hole under plastic 07 as shown. Feed through until you reach the heat shrink near the Bat signal.
- Replace plastic 07, feeding Bat Signal wiring through notch. Reattach hardware on plastic 07. Utilize 3M tape to attach Bat Signal as desired on top of plastic.
- Lift the playfield and find the open 2 position connector along the wiring harness on the right of the underside of the playfield. Attach Bat signal connector to the open connector on the game. Utilize wire zip tie to attach Bat Signal wiring to games harness.
- Lower the playfield- installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.