DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game and remove backglass.
- Remove protective coating from acrylic and slide into bracket. Attach the bracket with the acrylic to the bar which holds the backglass in place, centered, just behind the lock opening.
- Remove the backing on the LED strip and attach in the top 1/4 of the acrylic. NOTE: we recommend not using the additional tape provided until you have tested the placement of the LED strip with the backglass on.
- Attache the LED controller to the LED strip and connect to your power source (either the Mezel Mods Spike Power Converter or one from another manufacturer).
- Replace the backglass and power on game. Utilize the Service Menu and under Adjustments and select the backglass illumination brightness. Reduce this percentage to between 30-40% (adjust the brightness to achieve desired effect).
- Look at the LED placement and determine if any adjustments are needed to create desired effect (centering, visibility of strip, etc.). Adjust modes using LED controller. When satisfied with placement, attach additional tape to more firmly secure LED strip.
Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.