DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game and remove glass and pinballs.
- Remove the nuts holding the Batgirl plastic 05. Set plastic aside.
- Feed Helicopter connector through playfield behind 'T' target.
- Reattach Batgirl plastic with Helicopter bracket on ramp attachment point.
- Lift the playfield on to the service rails. Lift plastic 05 just enough to feed the helicopter wiring behind the targets through the bottom of the playfield.
- Lift playfield and locate the four pin connection point at the bottom of Node board 9C and attach the helicopter connector with the black wire aligned to the pin labeled Ground.
- Lower the playfield- installation is complete!