DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off the game and remove glass.
- Remove hardware holding left wireform ramp. Remove ramp and set aside.
- Remove hardware holding clear acrylics and reassmble using new acrylic pieces. Set aside.
- Remove hardware holding existing castle wall plastic in place. Install replacement castle walls.
- Reattach plastics to game and re-install ramp. Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.