DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game, remove glass.
- Remove spotlights from left ramp, setting aside two screws, nuts and spacers.
- Utilize the hardware removed in step 2 to attach the spotlights to the bracket.
- Attach the spotlight bracket to the ramp using the 6-32 5/8" screw and nut along with the larger spacer on the spotlight closest to the player. Repeat the process attaching the second spotlight bracket using the 6-32 1/2" screw and nut along with the smaller spacer.
- Adjust spotlights to desired angle and installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.