DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game, remove glass and remove balls.
- Remove the hardware half way up left ramp (on the top, inside of the ramp). Unplug the quick connect wiring on the Falcon.
- If your falcon arrived with the bracket unattached (version 2 bracket), please install the bracket before attaching the toy. Attach falcon bracket using ramp hardware as shown. Note: if you are having difficulty attaching the screws in this orientation, feed the screw up from the bottom of the ramp and attach nut to side closest to falcon. Feed the wiring under the ramp and through the hole in the plastic.
- Lift the playfied and locate the quick connect which should be through the hole in the playfield behind the Force targets. Reattach the quick connect to the power inverter.
- Attach the power inverter to the bottom of the playfield using tape provided. Run the wiring from the inverter toward the front of the cabinet
- Attach five pin connector found on the end of the power inverter to the ticket connector found on the board inside the cabinet to the left of the coin door. Plug 5pin IDC connector from mod into ticket connection. If the ticket is already in use, utilize the 3 pin molex to attach to either a splitter or power tap (sold separately). Note: these photos vary slightly for Spike 2 system- please use ticket connection in the far left corner of the board.
- Installation is complete! Lower playfield, replace balls and glass!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.