DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off power, remove glass and pinballs.
- Feed wire for light saber under ramp and feed it down through to bottom of the playfield next to the ethernet cable on the LCD.
- Remove nut from right side of hyperloop ramp. Attach washer and hex post to ramp post. Attach lightsaber to top of ramp post using nut.
- Lift the playfield and locate the wire from the Light Saber, pulling it taught. Note, be sure that the wire is taught up against the ramp (use additional tape provided to secure under ramp to prevent ball traps).
- Locate the GI socket next to Node board 9A and remove.
- Replace existing GI bulb with provided Matrix bulb. Adjust frosted dome so that it is as close as possible to bayonet. Reattach bayonet to game.
- Plug in Lightsaber connection to Matrix bulb connection and installation is complete!
- Note: if you are installing this product with the Mystery Hole Illumination, attach the splitter and then connect the Matrix bulb. Proceed to the Mystery Hole Illumination instructions to complete installation.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.