DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
NOTE- THESE INSTALLATION STEPS VARY BASED ON GAME. PHOTOS INCLUDED ARE OF MODERN SPIKE STERN AND MAY DIFFER FROM YOUR GAME. BASIC INSTALLATION IS THE SAME HOWEVER.
- Remove the playfield glass. Turn off machine and remove balls.
- Remove playfield level (if applicable). Take backing off of tape on the EL tape and attach to shooter lane so that end with connector is not visible. If desired, you can trim end of EL tape to desired length. Reattach playfield level.
- Lift playfield and attach EL tape heat shrink to channel on outside of shooter lane.
- Remove tape backing from EL tape inverter connection and attach to playfield ensuring wire does not have slack. Attach wire clip as able to playfield using existing hardware to keep wire clear of shooter mechanism.
- Attach inverter to playfield using tape provided on unit and run harness wiring to auxilary power near the coin door. Attach to power. If installing on Spike system (WWE, Kiss, GOT, GB, Aerosmith, BM66) you can utilize the 5 position IDC on the board to the left of the coin door for connection.
- Installation is complete.