Modern Sterns (except for Spike system) have an additional power supply with a .093 molex connector. This power supply is near the games coin door and the service outlet, just below the right flipper button. If this plug is already in use powering another mod, a splitter can be utilized to add a second and third plug. If you are powering a PinWoofer product, we recommend selecting the powered Super Cable option to ensure adequate amperage to run each product without issue.
Articles in this section
- Which Target Splint do I need?
- My product isn't lighting up- what's wrong?
- Can you send my item as gift to avoid customs fees?
- Where can I purchase the Star Trek Bird of Prey
- What games are compatible with the Mezel Mods Power Adapter- Spooky
- Where is the SAM auxiliary power supply?
- What games are compatible with the Spike Power Tap by Mezel Mods?
- What games are compatible with the WPC/WPC 95 Power Adapters?
- What games use the Data East Power Adapter by Mezel Mods?
- Can you use the TWD Pro Fish Tank Illumination Kit with a Stern TWD topper?