Modern Sterns (except for Spike system) have an additional power supply with a .093 molex connector. This power supply is near the games coin door and the service outlet. If this plug is already in use powering another mod, a splitter can be utilized to add a second and third plug.
Articles in this section
- When will walking Stay Puft be ready?
- Questions we get asked all the time
- What games are compatible with the Mezel Mods Power Adapter- Spooky
- Getaway Mountain Production and Shipping Schedule
- Where is the Stern auxiliary power supply?
- Which system does my game use?
- What games are compatible with the Spike Power Tap by Mezel Mods?
- What games are compatible with the WPC/WPC 95 Power Adapters?
- What games use the Data East Power Adapter by Mezel Mods?
- My product isn't lighting up- what's wrong?