DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
This product is compliant with the General Product Safety Directive (GPSD) (2001/95/EC) of the European Union.
- Turn off game. Remove glass and balls.
- Locate Node board 8D (Pro version shown here, Premium/LE will look slightly different however board is in the same place)
- Disconnect the connector on CN5 and attach the Crank it Up connector to the board, reattaching the game connector to the second Crank it Up connector.
- Locate the Crank it Up Scoop (just below Node board 8D). Attach LED board on either side of the scoop with LED facing toward scoop hole.
- Lower playfield, return balls and glass. Installation is complete.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.