DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
A video of this installation is also available here.
- Turn off game power, remove glass and balls.
- Remove plastics 1674-9 (mountain plastic over supercharger), 31-1674A-1 (near ball lock bracket) and 1674-11 (shown) and set aside hardware.
- Lift playfield and locate the four GI bulb sockets under plastic you just removed. Remove one of the sockets (it does not matter which you select as the mountain will cover this area of the playfield.
- Remove the bulb from the socket and replace with the LED strip with bayonet on the end. Feed the LED strip through the bulb hole and reattach socket to playfield.
- Lower playfield and replace plastic 1674-11 with LED wiring as shown. ONLY ATTACH FRONT NUT UNTIL MOUNTAIN IS IN PLACE.
- Attach the LED strip above the tunnel opening. Utilize the wire clips to secure excess wire inside mountain.
- Unscrew yellow traffic signal and pull to the side in order to allow easier mountain installation
- Use magic to fit the mountain in between the playfield parts. Or watch this video.
- Fit mountain on screws and attach with two remaining nuts from step 5.
- Utilize hardware from step two and install replacement Mountain, Supercharger plastic and plastic near lock bracket.
- Reattach yellow traffic signal.
- Replace balls and glass- Installation is complete.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.