DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game. Remove glass and balls.
- Remove protective paper from the LED and attach 3M tape provided with shipment.
- Attach the LEDs underneath the backbox, so they are centered. Remove the colored LEDs from the backboard so that the backboard can be seen more vividly.
- Lift the playfield and locate Node Board 9, and on it CN3. Unplug the CN3 connector from the game, attach the backboard connector to the board, then reattach the CN3 connector to the second backboard connector.
- Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.