DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
NOTE: All installation photos are shown with slingshot plastic protectors installed. Installation without plastic protectors will not change however photos will look different from your game.
- Turn off game. Remove glass and balls.
- Remove outer most nuts from slingshots on both sides. Lift slingshot plastic from playfield. Using a screw driver and nut driver, remove the existing red dome flashers. Set aside hardware.
- Place dice dome on slingshot with attachment point away from player. Attach using exisiting hardware- do not over tighten.
- Reattach hardware closest to player, adding washer in between slingshot plastic and LED board. This will ensure that LED does not push up on the Dice dome acrylic.
- Reattach plastic to playfield and installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.