DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
See our installation video for more details.
- Turn off game power, remove glass and balls.
- Remove plastic to the left of the toybox. Set hardware aside.
- Lift the playfield and locate the wiring for the left ramp spotlight. Unplug the connection and add the toybox LED in-line. Turn on game power and test LED to ensure connection is correct.
- Locate the hole in the playfield next to the Toybox solenoid. Feed LED through this hole in the playfield.
- Lower playfield and run wire around the back of the arm on the Toybox.
- Install box insert inside the toybox ensuring wiring for the led runs through notch in corner of insert.
- Attach LED strip to the front most spot inside the toybox lid, facing down into box.
- Replace plastic removed in step one. Installation is complete!