DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
NOTE: This product requires the replacement of one of your stock GI white clear dome bulbs with a frosted white dome bulb. For best results, we select a replacement location that is hidden below a playfield plastic. If you prefer not to utilize the replacement bulb, a set of alligator clips can be utilized instead. Please note that alligator clips are not intended for permanent connections and can come loose potentially causing shorts.
- Turn off power, remove glass and balls, lift playfield.
- Find screws next to Guardians target bank and unscrew. Utilize these screws to attach the LED bracket as shown.
- For the PRO, find the two GI sockets below the target (shown circled in the photo below) and proceed to Step 4. For the PREM/LE, look for the three GI sockets in a row above the target.
- For the Pro, remove one of the two sockets using a hex wrench. For the Prem/LE, remove the topmost socket (shown here with alligator clips).
Release the existing bulb by pressing down while twisting. Replace the bulb provided with the product. Adjust frosted dome on the bulb so it is close to the top of the bayonet. Reattach bayonet to playfield ensuring white connector is accessible from the bottom of playfield. Attach the target illumination to the bayonet connector.
- Lower the playfield, replace balls and turn on the power. Easy as that- so easy a caveman could do it!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.