DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove balls and lift playfield. Unplug all wires from light relay switch and remove. Note: you will not use this switch with the new mod.
- Unscrew the nut from starter button and set aside.
- Insert LED strip wire through start button hole. Ensure wire is in the notch inside the top of the hole. Coil LED strip into hole- it is not necessary to utilize the tape on the back of the LED strip.
- Unscrew nut from key mod ignition assembly. Insert assembly into start button hole.
- Hold assembly wires up away from the mod and screw on nut provided with mod until just tight (do not over tighten).
- Plug red wire from mod into yellow wire with blue strip on machine. Plug blue (or black) wire into red with grey dashes on machine.
- Attach wire extension that came with mod at tab ends to the white with orange strip and green with brown dashes wires.
- Plug other end of wire extension into ignition assembly. Note there is no polarity.
- Lower playfield, replace balls and turn machine power on. Start up the motor and enjoy the ZZ Top while running from the cops.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.