DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC WARNING: This product utilizes alligator clips which are primarily used for temporary connections. These clips must be firmly connected to avoid potential shorts and machine damage. You, the customer assumes all risk and liability for using this product as we (Mezelmods) have no control over where you hook them or how securely you make the connection. It is advised that the connections be soldered once testing is complete.
- Phillips screwdriver
- Needle nose Pliers
- Remove the head of the hammer by removing the front nut and side nut and bolt that go through the handle. Push the alligator clips through the hole in the center of the hammer.
- Using long nose pliers, pull the alligator clips through the handle hole.
- Pull the wire tight. Remove the adhesive backing from the LEDs and stick them to the inside of the hammer as shown.
- Slide the hammer back on. Note: do not reattach the hammer until step 8.
- Guide the alligator clips through the opening next to the handle. Pull them through the lower playfield so there is no a significant amount of slack in the wire.
- Hook up the alligator clips the coffin flashers as shown.
- Reassemble the head of the hammer attaching the front nut and side nut and bolt that go through the handle.
SERVICE UPDATE: AUGUST 2016
In some instances the heat shrink is positioned such that making a good connection is difficult. If you find your hammer connection looks like the one pictured below, simply make a small slice in the heat shrink and fold it back in order to make a connection.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.