DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Phillips screwdriver
- Needle nose Pliers
- Turn off game, remove glass and secure balls. Disconnect the white connector inline, leaving the LED strip and the power connectors separate for the first steps of the installation process.
- Remove the head of the hammer by removing the front nut and side nut and bolt that go through the handle. Push the white connector on the LED strip through the hole in the center of the hammer.
- Using long nose pliers, pull the connector and wire through the handle hole.
- Pull the wire tight. Remove the adhesive backing from the LEDs and stick them to the inside of the hammer as shown.
- Slide the hammer back on. Note: do not reattach the hammer until step 8.
- Guide the white connector through the opening next to the hammer handle. Lift the playfield and pull it through the lower playfield so there is no a significant amount of slack in the wire. Reattach the white inline connectors disconnected in step 1.
- Locate the Coffin flashers and follow the wiring to the 2 pin IDC connector shown here. Unplug the connector on the game and reattach with the Hammer connector as a jumper between the two game connectors.
- Reassemble the head of the hammer attaching the front nut and side nut and bolt that go through the handle.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2018. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.