DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
NOTE: This product requires the replacement of one of your stock 12v flasher bulbs with an 8SMD flasher alternative. This is not visible from above the playfield. If you prefer not to utilize the replacement bulb, a set of alligator clips can be utilized instead. Please note that alligator clips are not intended for permanent connections and can come loose potentially causing shorts.
- Turn off game, remove glass and balls. Release backbox from the cabinet at the hinge.
- Place horns on top of backbox in the desired location. Utilize double-sided tape installed on horns.
- Gather wires in one hand and tilt back box open with the other hand as shown.
- Feed wires into the cabinet under backbox as shown. Place wires in front of the transformer so you are able to reach them for installation once playfield is lifted.
- Reattach backbox locking mechanism. Lift playfield and locate the three flashers under the pop bumper area.
- Attach the flasher head to the bayonet provided with the mod. The flasher head will need to be adjusted to fit under the playfield insert. Attach the wiring from the Horn topper to the second connector on the bayonet.
- Utilize a hex driver to remove one of the three flasher bayonets. Attach the replacement flasher and adjust the head so that it is close to the top of the bayonet.
- Test product functionality using your games Flasher Test from the Diagnostic Menu (consult your games manual for details on accessing the Diagnostics Menu). Cycle through the flashers until you find the pop bumper flashers.
- Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.