DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove playfield glass and balls. Turn off power.
- Remove bolts from the plastic above the graveyard. The two bolts next to the drop down targets and one to the left and behind the cross. Also remove the spotlight and post. Lift up the plastic gently.
- Locate the hole to the left of the bulb. This is where the wires feed through the playfield. Note: you cannot see this hole from the top view as it is obstructed by the left plastic. Take the wiring that is connected to the cemetery and feed the wire down through the hole to the left of the bulb behind the cross. Keep the wire close to the plastic along on the inside of the left orbit (ball path). It should fit in with no exposed wires to the ball.
- Lift the playfield and gently pull the wire through until slack is removed. Locate the flasher in front of the hole where the wires were fed down from the playfield. Utilize a hex driver to remove the flasher bayonet.
- Attach the replacement flasher and the wire to the cemetery to the replacement bayonet. Please note the replacement flasher has a flexible head so it can be adjusted to the proper height.
- Place the replacement bayonet in the socket and reattach to the playfield.
- To test the functionality of the product, run your game flasher diagnostics and ensure that both the game flasher and the Cemetery go off at the same time.
- Lower the playfield- installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.