DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
NOTE: Wires on this product are VERY fragile. Be gentle when handling wires- avoid tugging as connections are easily broken.
- Unplug the rectifiers from the Bird of Prey by grabbing them near the connection and gently pulling them apart. Do not pull apart connections from wires. Take note: each rectifier has a red dot on it which must be reconnected on the RED WIRE side of the Bird of Prey wires. Failure to follow this step will result in permanent damage to the LEDs.
The Bird of Prey has two rectifiers- be sure to take note of the red dots on both sides.
- Remove the screw depicted in the picture and feed the wire down through the playfield next to the switch. Note: For Prem/LE, attach the piece where the round black piece of plastic is on the playfield. It aligns towards the spinner switch.
- Place the Bird of Prey bracket over the hole in the plastic from this screw and attach using removed screw.
For Premium/LE place the Bird of Prey as shown in this photo.
- Lift the playfield and locate the Bird of Prey wiring. Reconnect the rectifiers. Match up with the red wires with the red dots on the rectifier. Attach alligator clips to the spinner flasher.
- Lower the playfield- installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.