DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
Remove the screws and washers on the corner of the right and left ramps. Set the washers aside as they are not utilized for installation.
- Attach the speaker with the short bracket on the right ramp side using the existing screw.
- Attach the speaker with the long bracket on the left ramp side using existing screw.
- Feed speaker wire over the top of the back panel. Conceal it by running it directly behind the speaker.
- Locate the two sets of three back panel flashers behind the panel. Each speaker is connected to its corresponding set of flashers (left and right). Attach the alligator clips to the two outside flashers on each side, leaving one in the middle. This ensures alligator clips do not touch one another.
Left speaker install
Right speaker install
- Installation is now complete! Turn the game on and enjoy!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.