DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Pull left ramp away from cross over ramp allowing you to lift cross over ramp above holder piece.
- Unscrew detonator box (2 screws on front). Detonator box comes apart like a puzzle. Front piece and right side for one piece, the back and left a second piece.
- Take top screw off detonator handle then lift second part of box.
- Stick led strips on back piece of detonator box as shown in photo below.
- Feed alligator clip wires through hole in the playfield under the detonator box. Feed one at a time to make this task easiest. Pull wire from under playfield to feed all the way through.
- Reinstall back of detonator box. Replace detonator handle and reattach second part of box. When replacing front box screws be sure to realign the switch to the holes in the TNT box.
- Hook alligator clips to one of available pop bumper flasher bulbs. Note this step can be performed after EL wire installation when both connections can be completed at the same time.
- Straighten the two EL wires, making them as straight as possible. This will enable you to more easily feed the wire through the small holes in detonator.
Lift playfield and find area under detonator box. Feed one EL wire through the small hole shown in photo below.
In order to install second EL wire, you must remove the GI light shown in photo below. This will give you access to the second hole into the detonator box.
Find second small hole into detonator box inside GI hole. Slide second wire through hole. Reattach GI light.
Attach inverter to under side of playfield using double sided tape (comes attached to inverter).
Hook alligator clips to one of three available bulbs.
Return to the top of the playfield. Use a pencil, pen or screwdriver to shape EL wire as shown. Use approximately 6" of EL wire. Stretch to desired look and feed 1/2" into top of detonator. Note EL wire can be shaped and re shaped until desired look is achieved.
Reattach cross over ramp to right ramp. Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.