DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the LED strip.
- Apply the 2 sided tape to the back of the LED strip. Do not expose both sides of the tape yet, you will be doing a test fit first.
- Take off the glass and pull playfield out as far as possible to get access to the back of the backboard.
- Lay the strip out horizontally to check for fit. The LED strip should touch all the exposed wood on the back of the backboard. The LEDs should be installed as closely as possible to the top ramp plastic. The LEDs will also be installed underneath the wires going up the backboard.
- Remove the protective layer from the double sided tape.
- Remember to feed the strip under the wires on the backboard. Start on the right side. Firmly press the LED strip as you go from right to left.
- Run the connector to the coin door and plug in.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.