DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
NOTE: This product requires the replacement of one of your stock GI white clear dome bulbs with a frosted white dome bulb. For best results, we select a replacement location that is hidden below a playfield plastic. If you prefer not to utilize the replacement bulb, a set of alligator clips can be utilized instead. Please note that alligator clips are not intended for permanent connections and can come loose potentially causing shorts.
NOTE: Wires on the product are VERY fragile. Be gentle when handling wires- avoid tugging as connections are easily broken.
- Gently separate the rectifiers from the car by gently pulling apart while supporting both sides of the connection with your fingers and thumb. DO NOT under any circumstance pull the connection apart from the wires- this can result in damage which will cause malfunction.
Notice the RED dot on the rectifier. It MUST be plugged back into the side with the RED wire. Failure to complete this step correctly will result in damage to the product.
- Select desired location on playfield for placement of car. Attach using Velcro provided on underside of car.
- Re-connect rectifiers by matching red dots on rectifier to red wires. It is very important that RED DOTS ARE CONNECTED TO RECTIFIER SIDE WITH RED WIRE. Failure to connect properly can lead to shorting the LEDs.
SELECT YOUR PRODUCT FOR NEXT INSTALLATION STEP
- For LOCK OPTION: Remove the existing bulb in the bayonet from the lock flasher )circled below). To remove the existing bulb, push in slightly while twisting and replace with the bulb provided. Push in and twist until it locks into place. Attach the white connector on the replacement bulb to the connector wired to the car.
- For MARS OPTION: Disconnect MARS connectors; utilize 12v splitter provided and connect to MARS connector and Police car.
- For GI OPTION: Uitlize replacement GI bulb located anywhere on the playfield to attach the car as shown in the lock version of the car.
- Installation is now complete! Lower the playfield, replace the back glass and enjoy!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.