DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off game, remove glass and balls.
- Remove the existing Vengeance plastic from the playfield. Set bolts aside for use in attaching the Explosion mod.
- Feed the wire through the hole in the playfield to the left of the Vengeance ship (as shown). The wire only needs to be fed a small amount into the hole so they can be pulled through from the underside of the playfield.
- Set mod down while tucking the wire underneath the Vengeance ship assembly. After wire is completely tucked under the ship (as shown in second photo below), attach the Explosion with the bolts removed in step 2.
- Lift the playfield and locate the Vengeance flasher. Once found, trace the wires to the 2 pin IDC connection that powers the flasher. Attach the flasher by disconnecting the 2pin connection and using the jumper connection on the mod to reattach.
- Installation is now complete! Lower the playfield and enjoy!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.