DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Lift the playfield and remove balls.
- Under the playfield, locate the top most circuit board. Disconnect the top most circuit board connector as shown below.
- Remove top most circuit board by removing six screws (3 on each side). This will give you access to the drop target mechanism.
Remove the existing drop target utilizing needle nose pliers to remove c clips, springs and washers.
Attach spring to back side of new drop target as shown. Note: two of the washers from the original drop target will not be used during reinstall due to thickness of the Mezelmods target.
On top post install washer, spring, and c clip in that order. On bottom post, install only c clip using needle nose pliers.
Reinstall circuit board with five of six screws, leaving lower left screw off (as you are facing board).
Attach LED using bracket and sixth screw so that LED is centered on back of drop target.
- Walk to other side of playfield to ensure LED is positioned properly to illuminate drop target. Adjust as necessary.
- Plug LED into 12v auxiliary power located near the coin door. Reattach circuit board connector (from step 1) and installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.