DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove bolt that holds plastic to the left of the prison. Set bolt aside. Lift playfield.
- Locate hole underneath bottom of prison. Feed led strip through the hole guiding it through the left rear side of metal bracket (this bracket is near the rear of the of the prison rear).
- Find 2-pin connector under the prison that attaches to the white flasher. Disconnect and reconnect using the mods 2-pin IDC connectors.
- Lower the playfield. Remove LED strip adhesive paper and slide the strip into the Hitchhiker sign bracket. Press LED strip down gently using a blunt object to adhere to bracket.
- Place bracket over the screw and reattach nut. Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.