DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove the glass and the balls from the playfield.
- Lift the playfield and find the snake assembly.
- Pro, skip to Step 5. For the Premium, attach the bracket on top of the nut (as shown in the photo) and tighten down with second nut. This ensures the LED clears the moving jaw mechanism.
- Disconnect IDC Feed the Snake connection as shown (photo 1). Then plug in the Feed the Snake IDC (photo 2).
- For the Pro, attach the bracket as shown in the photo by removing existing nut and reattaching nut. Disconnect IDC Feed the Snake connection as shown, then plug in the Feed the Snake IDC.
- Lower playfield and power machine on and bam! Snake mouth LED!!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.
Please sign in to leave a comment.