DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
Assembly wire is VERY delicate! Take time during testing to ensure wires are not ripping or tugging tightly as they will come apart.
- Remove glass and apron. Set aside. Slide ball launch mechanism to out position.
- Gently slide crossbow on ball launch- LEAVE DOUBLE SIDED TAPE ON. Test fit and clearance prior to removing tape backing. Once fit is confirmed, remove tape backing and slide on at an angle to avoid tape catching. Ensure the crossbow is all the way back in the mechanism and push down to attach adhesive. Run wires in between the horizontal plane of the ball launch and to the left.
- Feed harness assembly through back of ball launch mechanism pulling slack through gently. DO NOT TUG ON WIRES.
- Slide wires inside the top of the ball launch mechanism above all parts.
- Utilize tape provided to attach wire above solenoid inside ball launch mechanism.
- Create a loop with slack in wire (see photo) and tape to the outside of the ball launch mechanism as shown. This will ensure that your harness does not tug during ball launch sequence.
- Unplug ball launch motor harness (not shown here) and plug in assembly harness using in-line jumper provided on mod.
- Replace apron and glass.
If you encounter Crossbow clearance issues, you can swap the thicker washers from under the apron with the thinner washers from the top of the apron. Remove your game apron and set aside washers and nuts. Remove the hex posts and washers. Reassemble swapping the washers from the top of the apron with those from the bottom of the apron. This should lower the apron just enough to solve clearance issues.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.