DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
WOZ Castle Walls Installation
1. Pull the playfield and set in in a resting position
2. Remove all the existing wall sections (3pcs)
- The 2 pieces over the doorways are held on with plastic rivets and can be easily removed by pulling them apart with your fingertips or a small needle nose pliers. The other 2 pieces are simply held on by wood screws and can be removed with a small Phillips screw driver.
3. Let's start by installing the main piece (# 3 and # 4) which are attached with the main bracket:
- The 2 screws coming out of the back of the bracket have two machine nuts on it - remove one nut on each screw and set aside
- Carefully install the two piece doorway set by pushing the screws through the two existing brackets that held up the old walls
- Take the two nuts that were set aside and tighten down those two screws, secure tightly with needle nose pliers (make any adjustments with the flexible bracket to insure that it is straight over the doorway and maintains clearance of the swinging door by the winged monkey)
4. Install angled bracket (provided) by removing the existing nut #3.
5. Install L bracket (provided) by removing the existing nut # 5 (spot light)
6. Now, install wall piece # 2 to carefully fit notched out areas over the existing nuts on the brackets that are tightened down
- Use the small 1/2" screw (provided) and attach on the left side using the metal flap from the main bracket. This piece should fit snugly and pushed down when screwing together
- Now, use wall piece # 1 and line up the top edges and use the wood screw (provided) to attach to playfield side and use 1/2" small screws to screw together wall pieces at the top of the L bracket.
- Some adjustments may be required to fit evenly, the pieces are somewhat flexible and can be positioned properly if you take the time.
7. Lastly, the large wall piece # 5 is simply screwed into position using the wood screws (provided). Tip: after removing the original wall, put back the small screws it was held with half way, than, take the new wall piece and push against those screws, use the new 1" screws from the back side of the wall piece until they pertrude through the front. This will allow you to line up the holes exactly with the playfield. Install the witch's cage (if ordered) prior to installing piece # 5.
- Check for all clearances prior to any game play to insure nothing gets in the way, these wall pieces are very durable and should last for the life of your game.
If you have any questions or problems contact me personally through Pinside
WOZ Witch's Well Installation
The well piece is installed first with the two brackets (provided). Then the back wall piece is installed behind the witch. The large wall piece is installed last and is aligned with the witch’s wall where the crown of the large wall sits underneath the well wall to hide the sharp edge of the metal.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.