DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
NOTE: This product requires the replacement of one of your stock GI bulbs with a frosted white dome bulb. For best results, we select a replacement location that is hidden below a playfield plastic. If you prefer not to utilize the replacement bulb, a set of alligator clips can be utilized instead. Please note that alligator clips are not intended for permanent connections and can come loose potentially causing shorts.
- Turn off game, remove glass and remove balls.
- Attach bracket on Pisa tower to ramp screw using existing hardware.
- Run wire over the edge of the playfield to the underside of the playfield.
- Remove the bulb bayonet (shown circled below) using a hex wrench. Release the stock bulb by pressing down on the bulb and turning. Replace the bulb with the bayonet Adjust the frosted dome of bulb so it is close to the top of the bayonet. Reattach bayonet to playfied ensuring connector is accessible from bottom of playfield.
Note: if you choose to utilize alligator clips, please attach as show in the photo on the left.
- Attach the mod connector to the white connector on the bayonet.
- Lower the playefield- installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.