DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off power. Remove post and washer from behind alien in order to loosen plastic.
- Remove red post using Phillips Head screwdriver and pliers. Set hardware aside for next step
- Using Red post hardware, Mount Eiffel Tower. Run mod wires underneath ramp.
- Utilize a tie wrap or similar sized object to feed wires through hole in playfield as shown.
- Locate second flasher under hole in playfield where mod wires feed through. Attach alligator clips as shown. Note: please ensure proper attachment (polarity).
- Lower playfield- installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.