DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Open game and lift playfield.
- Remove existing shooter rod- hold spring back away from c-clip. Remove c-clip using needle nose pliers.
- Remove rubber tip.
- Remove spring and washer(s)- set all parts aside. Take out existing shooter rod.
- Slide new shooter rod in from front and reassemble in the order described below.
- Attach shooter rod connector to connector near the coin door. Note: if you are utilizing this connector for another purpose you will need a splitter or power tap (visit our DIY parts section for a selection of these parts).