DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
WImages included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
NOTE: Wires on this product are VERY fragile. Be gentle when handling wires- avoid tugging as connections can be easily broken.
- Unplug the rectifiers from the Barn by grabbing them near the connection and gently pulling them apart. Do not pull apart connections from wires. Take note: each rectifier has a red dot on it which must be reconnected on the RED WIRE side of the Barn wires. Failure to follow this step will result in permanent damage to the LEDs.
- Remove the screw holding the left ramp on the cabinet just above the apron.
- Remove the screw holding the ramp and the left spotlight.
- Remove the hex post from behind the left spotlight.
- Remove the screws from the plastic with the left red flasher. Check to see if you can feed the Barn wiring through the playfield to the underside. If it does not feed properly you may need to carefully slide the plastic out then remove the hex posts.
- Unscrew the top nut on the bloody plastic next to the barn shot. Carefully place barn in place over the top of the existing screw with bracket on outside of game. Replace nut.
- Run barn wiring under bloody plastic and down to hole in playfield plastic under the left dome flasher.
- Lift the playfield and reconnect the rectifier following the instructions in step one. Failure to follow this step correctly can lead to damaged or faulty wiring.
- Connect the molex connector to the power supply near the coin door.
- Reassemble ramps by replacing hex posts and hardware from steps 2-5. Slide playfield back into place- installation is complete. In some cases, the barn bracket can touch the inside wall of the cabinet. Therefore take care when lifting the playfield.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.