DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
NOTE: Wires on this product are VERY fragile. Be gentle when handling wires- avoid tugging as connections can be easily broken.
- Unplug the rectifiers from the Bird of Prey by grabbing them near the connection and gently pulling them apart. Do not pull apart connections from wires. Take note: each rectifier has a red dot on it which must be reconnected on the RED WIRE side of the Bird of Prey wires. Failure to follow this step will result in permanent damage to the LEDs.
- Remove nut and washer that attaches left wire ramp. Remove wire ramp and set aside.
- Remove hex post screws to loosen plastic.
- Push ramp to the side in order to remove the back screw on the plastic. Set hardware aside for use in barn installation.
- Using a magnetic screw driver and holding ramp out of the way, place barn bracket over screw hole and attach using existing hardware.
- Feed wire along the side of the plastic and through playfield.
- Reconnect rectifier being sure that red wire is on the same side of red dot.
- Finish installation by connecting the molex connector to the 12v power source near the coin door. Utilize a splitter or power tap if this source is already in use.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.