DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off power and lift playfield. Locate underside of Stroke of Luck Hole. Remove screw on the right side of the metal bracket under the Stroke of Luck Hole.
- Place Stroke of Luck mod on screw and reattach.
- Adjust flex so it shines into Stroke of Luck hole (upward toward playfield).
- Unplug the 2-pin molex that connects to the flasher as shown. Plug in Stroke of Luck mod to unplugged molex.
- Lower playfield. Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.