DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove Gene's Hood and set aside. Remove balls and lift the playfield.
- MOTOR/SPINNING DISK VERSION: Disconnect the molex for the spinning motor and reattach using molex from mod.
- LOCK VERSION: Disconnect IDC for lock spotlight as shown and reattach using IDC connector.
- Feed LED strip(s) and wire through bottom of playfield in the hole shown.
- Feed LED strip(s) through underneath head and into back of head near Gene's hair 'man bun'.
- Mount LED strip(s) face down on the top of inside of Gene's mouth using tape provided. Note: when installing both versions, mount LED strips side by side.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.