DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Remove your lock down bar
- Slide glass off carefully
- Remove all balls from the game
- Raise playfield straight up so that front of your playfield touches the backbox
- Take felt strips and peel off the backing, now place the sticker part against the side of the playfield. Repeat this on the other side so that both felt strips are now sticking to both sides of the playfield. This is the wood area that is exposed when you are looking at the machine from the side. This will help in preventing any damage when you lift and lower your play field up and down. The PinBlades have a protective coating but it’s never a bad idea to have extra protection.
- With your playfield fully upright, push it towards one side as much as possible. There should be an 1/8 the of an inch on each side between the playfield and the cabinet.
- Pull backing off the corner of one PinBlade starting from the rear. Line up the rear notch with the screw (STERN) and where the head meets the cab. (Notched area) Now tack it against the cabinet wall at the same time line up the front of the pin blade to the front of the cabinet, IT should be nice and smooth. You may have to do this a few times but just do it carefully. You can peel the panels off easily so don't worry about messing up. You can do this time and time again until you are happy with positioning. It would probably be a good idea to get a friend to help you.
- Repeat step for opposite side. You can take a squeegee or credit card to smooth them out. Make sure they are flush. No bubbles high spots Now lower your play field carefully. Making note not to touch the sides as you are lowering. (It’s ok if you do because you have the felt and the PinBlades have protective coating but it’s just good practice) Put the balls back in the game. Slide glass back in place Lock down the lock down bar.
Thank you and feel free to send us a message if you have any questions [email protected]
Any modifications to your pinball machine does stand a chance to cause damage, PinGraffix assumes no Liability.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.