DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove playfield glass and balls.
- Remove hardware from hex posts holding plastic #30. Take the plastic and hardware, set it aside.
- Remove LED by lifting out. Unscrewhardware on plastic #28. Set all aside.
- Remove spotlight- set rubber and screw aside.
- Lift plastic #28 and flip to backside. Remove hex posts using screw driver while holding hex on opposite side. Remove LED bracket. Set hardware aside.
- Take replacement plastic and reattach LED bracket and hex posts. Align plastic to existing hardware openings.
- Reattach spotlight. Replace LED bulb in socket.
- Attach plastic hardware (see step 3).
- Reattach plastic #30 to top of hex posts.
- Remove three screws on the rear ramp plastic. Set aside. Clean the inside of the ramp to ensure decal adhesion.
- Remove decal adhesive backing and carefully align inside of ramp. Push decal into place ensuring no binding or folding occurs.
- Reinstall ramp plastic using existing hardware. Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.