DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Lift playfield and remove balls. Unscrew battering ram mechanism and white plastic inset from playfield. Set hardware aside. Lower the playfield.
- Unscrew left side of plastic above battering ram and carefully remove battering ram mechanism. Premium/LE version remove screws from two metal tabs that holds plastic to castle walls as well as screw above battering ram 'plug'.
- Remove stock battering ram cover by removing screws on each side. Turn mechanism upside down and remove screw from battering ram 'plug' piece.
- Take Elk head piece and attach (using tape provided) to front of battering ram, making sure to align screw hole. Reattach screw.
- Pro version (Premium/LE version, skip to step six): Attach new battering ram cover with tapered, squared side side facing toward the flippers, using double sided tap and existing screws. Carefully slide battering ram mechanism back into place.
- Premium/LE version- slide battering ram mechanism without top piece back into playfield. Remove double sided tape from inside of new battering ram cover. Carefully slide in on top of the battering ram mechanism with tapered, squared side facing toward the flippers. Note: existing hardware cannot be used due to clearance issues.
Battering ram installed showing proper position (tapered side facing flippers)
- Replace hardware for plastic above battering ram. Lift playfield and reattach plastic insert and metal bracket. Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.