DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove the playfield glass and balls.
- Identify a location where you want to place the Johnny Drive. It can be installed on any existing hardware. We recommend the right side of the playfield in place of the Multiball Jackpot Matrix (if missing) or near right ramp.
- Unscrew existing hardware and reattach with translucent blue drive bracket.
- Place Johnny Drive disc on top of bracket and attach using hardware (included). Tighten by hand.
- Attach driver reader (if desired) by sliding on the disc. Use small adhesive strip to affix on bottom of disc. Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.