DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off game power, remove glass and balls from game. Lift the playfield
- Find the hole in the playfield behind the Storage Facility. Position the LED so you can feed it through the hole and toward the center of the playfield. Feed the LED side of the mod through the hole- this is the most difficult step in the process and may require a set of needle nose pliers to pull the LED through from the top of the playfield.
- Unplug the 3 position IDC connected to the thick wire coming out of the hole in the playfield (the Storage Facility illumination). Attach the mod to each side of the unplugged IDC using the two red IDCs.
- Lower the playfield and attach the LED to the metal piece on the underside of the plastic using the double sided tape attached to the LED.
- Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.