THIS PRODUCT IS RETIRED
DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off the power, remove the glass and balls from the game.
- Attach the car to the plastic above the right ramp near the subway sign in desired position using velcro pieces provided.
- Run the wires down under the playfield next to the Subway ramp which goes under the playfield.
- Locate the 2 position IDC which connects the Ecto Goggles. Unplug the connection. Attach the red mod connections in-line to the game connectors.
- Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean