DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off the game.
- GREEN BALL INSTALL: Use a 8mm socket wrench to remove the stop nuts from plastic above captive balls in front of Firehouse. Set stop nuts aside. Use a Philips Head screw driver to loosen the screw near the cabinet (as shown).
- Carefully lift the plastic near the ball trough on the stop nut side to remove the captive balls. Replace with three green balls. Reattach stop nuts and tighten screw.
- PINK/BLUE BALL INSTALL: Use a 8mm socket wrench to remove the stop nuts from the black bracket in front of the purple city. Set aside stop nuts and washers. Use a Philips Head screw driver to remove the screw holding the gate assembly in place. Be careful not to misplace the plastic rubber under the black gate assembly (it easily falls out after you've removed the screw). Set aside hardware.
- Remove black bracket. Take out captive ball and replace with pink or blue ball. Reattach black bracket. Attach washers and stop nuts. Reattach gate assembly washer and screw.
- Installation is complete.
Note: we do not recommend using regular balls to replace Newton balls as they do not perform as well; if you choose to replace the Newton, remove the assembly from the underside of the playfield.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.